I’ve never been big on taking measurements along with a tape, however I believe I’d like to add that in to my tracking toolbox. I’ve got a tape, however I’m not sure where the "standard" spots to measure would certainly be?
1) Chest – across the nipple line?
2) Waist – across the navel?
3) Hip – across the pelvic bone?
4) Bicep/Tricep – half means between armpit and elbow?
4) Thigh – half means between groin and knee?
Also, what’s the usual physique condition for measurements?
Cold and unflexed? Pumped and unflexed? Pumped and flexed?