You know, losing weight is not as easy as gaining it. You have to work hard to drop the pounds you put on. However, you can use juicing for weight loss and finally get rid of those extra pounds you’ve been carrying around as one of the many healthy ways you can lose weight.
How to get a Weight Loss with Juicing?
That’s a good question and the challenge is to get all the nutrients you need. That is, your body needs vitamins, minerals, and protein, fat, and carbohydrates to function properly. That will give you the energy you need to make it through the day.
Add some nutrient rich juicing to your daily diet will go a long way to keep up your energy level and helping you with weight loss. You can make juicing into smoothies, but the one thing you don’t really want to do is use juices with sugar added. It’s best to make your own juicing from fresh fruit and vegetables.
You’ll easily reach your weight goal by juicing when you start adding juices to your diet. Your functions can get all clogged up from eating convenience food such as processed foods, junk food, and candies and cookies. They have a ton of sugar in them that only gives you energy for 20 to 30 minutes, and then you come off the sugar high.
It also affects your digestive system starts a domino effect on the body. It can cause many problems such as:
- Poor digestion
- Poor elimination
- Mood swings
- Poor sleep
- Hormonal imbalances
- Skin problems
And a host of other physical problems you may not even know are caused by poor food choices. Not to mention stress, anxiety and tension in your daily life. They all cause problems with the body. The over-the-counter medications and prescription from the doctor will also cause many problems.
That, of course, doesn’t mean you should stop taking them, it means you should add more nutrient rich foods to your diet to combat the side effects of choosing the wrong foods. Foods that contain the right amount of nutrients your body requires are in fruits and vegetables.
Juicing them will aid in weight loss. When you don’t receive the proper amount of nutrients, the body gives you a sign by way of cravings. You crave sweet and salty foods, not because you need the sugar or salt, it’s because you needs energy. That’s why you feel sluggish 20 minutes after eating a bag of potato chips or a handful of cookies.
Using juicing for weight loss not only helps you lose weight, but it also provides all the nutrients the body needs to function. Once the body has all the nutrients it needs to work properly, you’ll stop having cravings, especially for the sweet and salty items.
One fruit such as an apple has all the vitamin C the body requires for one day. An apple also contains potassium, which the body needs to process your food. You know the saying” An apple a day, keeps the doctor away.” It’s a saying because an apple contains all the vitamins and minerals; including fats, protein, and carbohydrates the body needs for one day.
One piece of fruit contains 5% protein, 3% fat, and 92% carbohydrates. That’s the exact amount of food the body requires at each meal to function properly. That’s how juicing for weight loss will help you lose all the weight you need to feel fit and healthy.
What Type of Fruits and Vegetables for Juicing?
Actually, you can juice any fruit or vegetable or a combination of them together in a smoothie. The best way to receive all the nutrients the body requires is to juice the whole fruit, not just take the juice out of the fruit. You need the whole of the fruit such as an apple. Core it, cut it up into piece, and blend it to the consistency you like. Use the skin and all for the fiber your digestive track needs to process the food.
Did you know the liver is the one organ that is responsible for fat usage and distribution? That’s right; the liver is the organ that tells the body what to get the fat and how to use it. So, believe it or not, losing belly fat diets don’t really exist. It’s a bunch of marketing ploys to get you to buy their product.
The liver fetches the fat where it wants since fat burning is what gives you energy or glucose. The liver uses fat from the food you eat, and stores what it can’t use right away. That’s the fat on your stomach, arms, thighs, and rear end. When the body needs energy the liver send out a message to the fat cells to send some fat over so the liver can burn it.
This, of course, this is a very simple way of how your functions works, but when you eat more food than the body can burn, you gain weight instead of getting a weight loss. To lose that weight you need the liver to burn the fat and that means you need to give it the resources, (juices) it needs to get the job done.
How to Use Juicing for Weight Loss
- First, get a bunch of your favorite fruits and vegetables.
- Second, use or buy a blender for juicing (A great blender is the Nutribullet 14-Piece Nutrition Extractor – Click here to check it out at Amazon)
- Third, create a plan for juicing. Once in the morning will make enough to last all day. The juice will last for 72 hours in the refrigerator. You should have at least 3 – 8 ounce glasses of juice a day.
- Fourth, research recipes for fruits and vegetables to find the ones that contain the highest amounts of nutrients you need. If you can’t stand raw vegetables, cook or rather simmer them for 10 to 15 minutes. This also helps break down the sugars and starches so the body can absorb them better.
Types of Fruits and Vegetables for Juicing and Weight Loss
- Superfoods such as blueberries, strawberries, Acai berries, kale, carrots, cucumbers, cauliflower, broccoli, and apples, plus, any other types you like are great for juicing recipes.
- Add a few more steps to your day. You don’t have to go out and buy a gym membership when you can walk a few more steps in a day. Take the stair when you can, park in the furthest place from the front door of stores, or super power the housekeeping at double pace to get the heart rate going. It’s what is used to make the metabolism work harder. That, in turn, burns more fat for energy. That, in turn, helps your weight loss.
- Think about combining fruits and vegetables such as banana, strawberry smoothie with several florets of cauliflower added. The cauliflower adds bulk and fiber to digest it better.
- Add some flax seed; there is nothing that gives you more vitamin B than flax seed. Grind it up before you use it or bake it for 5 minutes to get a nutty flavor. Add whey to your juices. Whey contains all the essential amino acids the body requires. Add nuts, seeds, and a protein powder that contains mostly whey.
- Take a walk. Walking helps the muscles in the bowels work better. Walking around the block can unblock your digestive track.
- Add all the vegetables such as cruciferous vegetables, green leafy vegetables, citrus fruits, sulfur rich foods, and fiber. Use honey instead of sugar or artificial sweeteners.
There are many ways you can lose weight by juicing. You just have to do it, stick to a healthy lifestyle plan and you will see that your weight loss make the pounds drop off!
And you can always unsubscribe if you don’t
No Excuses for Weight Loss – Avoid These
How much water should you drink to lose weight?
Does Green Tea Help in Weight Loss?