What to eat on a paleo diet and what is the diet that has caused quite a buzz in the nutrition industry?
Well. For starters, it is that food that follows the diet that our ancestors used to live by, and this is how the Paleo diet started – By the food.
It actually entails the adaptation of the Stone Age diet. As suggested by most experts, paleo diet avoids some foods. Nevertheless, it accepts some.
Mostly it entails living on completely unprocessed foods as the Stone Age people did. The Stone Age people used to hunt for deer, antelopes, among others and eat them.
Moreover, some animals that were hunted mostly fed on grass. Today, most animals are fed genetically modified feeds or they are given those foods that have been artificially produced.
The foods are full of chemicals to enhance their size, improve milk production, etc. the chemicals can affect most people leading to many health complications and obese. These facts are the reasons for paleo Dieting can help with a weight loss.
What foods to eat on a Paleo Diet?
- Nuts and seeds
- Veggies such as kales, spinach, broccoli, lettuce, among others
- Healthy oils such as olive oil and coconut oil
- Meats like pork, beef, etc.
- Red onion
- Brussels Sprouts
- Greek yoghurt
- Sweet potatoes
- Irish potatoes
- Oranges among other fruits
The foods to limit or avoid
- All processed foods
- Legumes for instance peanuts and beans
- Refined sugar
- Canola oil and other refined vegetable oils
Benefits of the foods found in the paleo diet
This diet limits or avoids completely certain foods such as refined sugar, salt, grains, dairy, processed foods, legumes, etc. So what are the benefits of living by this diet?
- Paleo crates a balance between saturated and unsaturated fats that promote healthy body cells.
- Since it involves lean meat that provides lean protein, it promotes the development of more muscle mass with less body fats.
- Through paleo diet, you can improve your weight loss program. This is due to the reduced sugar levels and reduced carbs will generally lead to controlled weight loss
- Studies have suggested longer life span
- The diet has the necessary nutrients and minerals including vitamins that improve the immunity of the body and overall health of your body as well as the skin
- Paleo diet normally has no allergies
- If you stick to the diet, you will get more energy
- You will not be prone to diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, thrombosis, among others.
- It reduces blood pressure and lowers the cholesterol level in the blood
- Prevents or controls diabetes
Generally, the paleo diet does not permit some type of foods. For instance, those foods full with fats and sugar.
The diet avoids grains, legumes, and most dairy products. However, it entails more of lean meat and more veggies and fruits to offer proper nutrients.
Due to the prevalence of healthy nutrients, one can easily say that a paleo diet is one of the best diet plans to live on, and you can start on a free Paleo Diet plan anytime you like, all it takes is what you just had served: Answers to what you must eat on a paleo diet – So there are no excuses not to get started like right now?
And you can always unsubscribe if you don’t
How The Paleo Diet Started – The Basic Facts
Paleo Diet can Help You Lose Weight the Right Way
Free Paleo Diet Plan? Get a Weekly Plan Right Here
What is the Paleo Diet Plan? Get the Answer Right Here