Successful Medical Laser and Esthetic Spa business
In business since 2009, growing constantly
A) Laser treatments -IPL: hair removal, skin rejuvenation (photorejuvenation), clears sun spots, broken capillaries, anti-acne ,
– NdYag 1064 nm� for hair removal skin type VI, vein treatment, teleangiectasia, spider veins, Port-wine stain, toe nail fungus
– ErYag 2790 nm for mole/wart removal, skin resurfacing
– Fractional ErYAg, anti-wrinkle and skin rejuvenation treatments, melasma, birth marks
– RF for body contouring, anti-cellulite , skin tightening treatments
– Qswitch NdYag and Ruby (1064 and 532 nm) for black and coloured tattoo removal, permanent make-up removal
– Infrared skin tightening
B) Facial treatments, including peels and microdermabrasion, ultrasound treatments
C) Esthetic injectable treatments: dermal fillers, botox, mesotherapy
D) Vein injection treatments (sclerotherapy)
E) Ozone transdermal hyperthermic sauna
F) Alternative medicine treatments: acupuncture, massage, osteopathy, chiropractor treatments
G) Permanent make-up (eyeliner, lip, eyebrows,etc)
Has been adding brand-new treatments every 6-8 month. Stable clientele. brand-new demographic developenment, brand-new Mall.
Included in the price:
� Existing leaseholds, website, and staff in place- finish turn-key
� Approx. $330,000 in capital equipment including high end, state of the
art laser technologies.
� Inventory (including skin care line)of approx. $5,000 included
� Attractive leases ranging from $10.00/ ft sq base rent also chance of BUYING the commercial office.
Large customer data base, spa software.
Longevity in marketplace along with strong reputation.
Revenues of aprox. $ 450,000, normalized SDE aprox. $400,000 along with EBITDA of $ 315,000.
Asking Price Range: $500K – $1.0M
Gross Revenues: $450,000
Cash Flow: $150,000
Cash Flow Type: Sellers Discretionary Cash
Seller Financing: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 2009
Number of Employees: 4 – 5
Current Real Estate: Owned
Property: Property For Sale