Quarter 2 / 2014
Originally Posted by autumngirl on Fri, June 20th, 2014, 01:23 AM
I am back almost 1.5 years after, made a lot of life changes, toward moving into a positive lifestyle, the hard and extensive work has actually caused me to ignore my healthy and fitness lifestyle, along with a full-time high-demand job and full-time postgraduate program. My ideal versus current status are as follow:
Age = 25
Height = 165cm
Weight = 55 kg (Ideal Weight)
Body composition = fat and bones
Age = 29
Height = 165 cm
Weight = 68 Kg
Body composition = fat and muslces (Ideal body composition)
2014 (Current Status)
Age = 31
Height = 165 cm
Weight = 74 Kg
Body composition = Overweight
1st 40 days Program (Quarter 2/2014)
My plan to go from current status move slowly toward ideal status:
1) Focus on moving around as much as possible (I have actually to use my desk a lot to work and study, frequent intervals of rest to move around, can improve focus and memory retention).
2) Drink plenty of water to stay well-dehydrated (I live in a hot arid region, that increase my body demand, to fluids especially water, to maintain well-being).
3) Focus on cardio training, not weight training (I have actually to increase my cardio fitness level, that is definitely a-must, before weight training, my legs have actually low circulation and will swell around after fitness – alarm sign).
4) Maintain healthy eating habits by elimination of fast/junk food and increase of vegetables intake (I have actually stomach issues relate to reflux which means less food is a must to heal- alarm sign).
5) Most-importantly self-motivation as I move toward a happy and positive life, take underachieve of goals as an opportunity to achieve victory by start in a wise manner.
Originally Posted by autumngirl on Wed, September 17th, 2014, 11:06 AM
Analysis (after almost 67 days).
I have actually started along with a 40 days program that has actually caused me to lose around four (4) kgs, when I sit back and reflect on my plan, it seems my major issues, when it comes to maintain quality of life, is summarized in three words stress, stress, stress.
Conclusion: Focus on relaxation, meditation and deep detoxification.
Recommendations: I’ll talk about my brand-new program, which will be another 40 days program.